Ultimate guide to get ready for NFL's Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate guide to get ready for NFL's Week 2

Ultimate guide to get ready for NFL's Week 2 Putting fantasy owners on notice was Bengals receiver A.J. Green, who had his first career three-touchdown game.Looking ahead to Sunday, fans clamoring for that long-awaited changing of the guard in the AFC will be paying close attention to the rematch of the AFC title game in New England.On Sunday night, the Cowboys host the Giants in what might be a must-win for both teams. Falling to 0-2 in a division that features the defending Super Bowl champions and what appears to be an improved Redskins team would be less than ideal.- Week 2 picks: USA TODAY Sports' panel of experts has provided fans with the great public service of making prognostications for every NFL game this weekend.- Nine burning questions for Week 2: Nate Davis (@ByNateDavis) has the biggest questions heading into Week 2, including if it would be the right call to play Aaron Rodgers against the Vikings.- Protesting NFL players 'not going anywhere': So says Miami Dolphins receiver Kenny Stills, who knelt with teammate Albert Wilson during the anthem in Week 1. Stills refused to back down to Donald Trump's pressure to end the protests, "Activism isn’t something you just kind of get involved in and then turn your back on it."- Speaking of activism: As commissioner Roger Goodell joins NFL players in the fight against social injustice, new Panthers owner David Tepper said it's "dead wrong" to call players unpatriotic over protests during the anthem.- NFL QB Hot Sheet: Lorenzo Reyes (@LorenzoGReyes) assesses the most important position. Which quarterbacks are trending up (Spoiler alert: One of them is Patrick Mahomes)? Which quarterbacks are trending down (sorry, Nathan Peterman)? And, which quarterbacks are under the microscope in Week 2 (hello, Aaron Rodgers)?- Bills have botched QB issue: That's the bad news. The good news, Mike Jones (@ByMikeJones) writes, is that the Bills can still fix it. As the Bills turn to Josh Allen, they still have some ways to give the rookie QB some needed help.- 'I don't fear no man, period': Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey has no reservations about spicing up his much-anticipated AFC Championship Game rematch with Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.Mike Jones (@ByMikeJones) and fantasy editor Steve Gardner (@SteveAGardner) answer questions from fans through our NFL Facebook group, The Ruling Off the Field (if you haven't joined yet, you totally should!):Edward Ortiz: How will the Dallas Cowboys do this year?Mike Jones: Unfortunately for Cowboys fans, the prospects don’t look good for Dallas this year. They have a lot of depth issues, early injuries and they have few playmakers on offense, and Dak Prescott is struggling as a result. His coaches aren’t doing a good job of designing game plans that ease pressure on the young quarterback, and that’s really limiting his potential. A 6-10 season looks very possible for this year’s Cowboys.Mark Muscato: Help!!! I'm starting Aaron Rodgers. I have Kirk Cousins and Jared Goff on the bench. I'd rather start Rodgers but he's questionable. And Mike McCarthy is going to make us wait. I think he'll play. What should I do?Steve Gardner: It’s always difficult when a player is a game-time decision – especially when it’s the highest-scoring player on your roster. I’d play it safe and assume Rodgers won’t play or won’t be 100% if he does. The fact that the Packers are facing one of the best defenses in the NFL in the Vikings makes it easier to bench him. Goff has a decent matchup at home against the Cardinals, but I’d start Cousins. He has so many weapons at his disposal ... I look for him to have a big game.If you love talking football, we have the perfect spot for you. Join The Ruling Off the Field, https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.co...sale-1_37.html to engage in friendly debate and conversation with fellow football fans and our NFL insiders. Sign up now!Click on team name to get updated news on your team from our NFL wire sites. (All times Eastern)Thursday
    Bengals 34, Ravens 23Sunday
    Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    Indianapolis Colts at Washington Redskins, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers, https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.co...sale-1_64.html 1 p.m. (CBS)
    Miami Dolphins at New York Jets, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    Los Angeles Chargers at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    Cleveland Browns at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    Detroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
    Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 p.m. (FOX)
    New England Patriots at Jacksonville Jaguars, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
    Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
    New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)Monday
    Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears, 8:15 p.m. (ESPN)You're probably scratching your head over which players to start in Week 2. Our panel of fantasy football experts is here to help you make the most of your lineup this week.- Fantasy rankings for Week 2: For your convenience, these position-by-position rankings were updated for this week's games.- Start 'em or sit 'em: Steve Gardner (@SteveAGardner) tells you which players to feel confident about in Week 2, and which players you should think twice about Lawrence Guy Authentic Jersey

putting into your starting lineup.- Studs, duds and sleepers: FTW's Charles Curtis (@bycharlescurtis) has some names to know going into Week 2. One of those names is Russell Wilson, whom it might be ill-advised to start this weekend.- Waiver wire: Fantasy football championships are won and lost by Devin McCourty Authentic Jersey

https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.co...sale-1_91.html making the right moves with players available for pick up.Andre Tippett Jersey Donald Brown Jersey Matt Slater Jersey Malcom Brown Jersey David Jones Jersey Customize Jersey Malcolm Butler Jersey Jacob Hollister Jersey Nike Tom Brady Jersey On Sale Sam Cotton Jersey Harvey Langi Jersey Drew Bledsoe Jersey Montee Ball Jersey Nike Julian Edelman Jersey On Sale Josh Kline Jersey Keshawn Martin Jersey James White Jersey Cheap Rob Gronkowski White Elite Jersey Woodrow Hamilton Jersey
Working...
X